2018 is a year for fitness enthusiasts. The increase in people who spent time getting fit and healthy is quite significant this year and the number of people who went to exercise, choosing to run as part of their routine, is impressive. And with the best Garmin smartwatch, people’s decisions to keep fit and healthy are somehow well supported.
But what exactly is a Garmin smartwatch? And how is it suitable for people who run and are into sports and fitness?
The Garmin Smartwatch
If you have just decided to exercise or are a fitness expert already, the array of Garmin smartwatches has you covered. These devices are capable of tracking your activity, allowing you to save, plan and share your progress with others. The details that Garmin smartwatches monitor lets you scrutinize your movement and motivate you to move a little more each day, thereby beating your previous record all within your recommended activity level and sports preference.
Now, if you are into running as a part of your exercise routine, consider the best Garmin smartwatch for your purpose from the list below.
- Fenix 5 Plus Series. This premium multisport GPS watch can monitor your heart rate, has maps, music and Garmin Pay contactless payments. Plus, it comes in 3 sizes that you can choose from.
- Forerunner 645/645 Music. Also comes with Garmin Pay, designed specifically for runners. It has a wrist-based heart rate monitor and optional music.
- Vivosmart 4. Sleek and basically weightless, this smart activity tracker has a wrist-based pulse ox sensor. Energy monitoring that is perfect for when you are running or exercising.
- Forerunner 935. Built for the running expert, this watch has premium GPS features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor and is commonly used by triathletes.
- Vivofit 4. A great activity tracker, its always-on color display and 1-year battery life are great features for the fitness enthusiast.
- Forerunner 735XT. Having advanced GPS features, this running watch has multisport apps. A wrist-based heart rate tracker, making it the perfect device for running.
If you know how to choose a smartwatch for your needs, then you will be able to maximize its features and make it the most useful device for your fitness journey.
Now that you know all about Garmin watches, explore the world of technology with the articles at Secure Net Video and you will definitely learn so much more.